Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Love me, vote for me. Hate me, vote for me.

HELLO ALL! I got a very good news for you guys :D
I got into the Top 20 of the grand final round!
Okay, just checked my mailbox & I got a shock.
Ha ha. People who's reading my blog now, please vote for me! B14.

VOTERS STAND TO WIN one of the following VOUCHERS:
5 x $10 Borders Book vouchers
10 x $10 Miss Clarity Cafe food vouchers
10 x $5 Uzumaki ice cream vouchers
10 x $5 Matsu apparel vouchers
3 x $10 Pitstop Cafe food vouchers
So what are you waiting for?

Screenshot :)

Upon closer look :)

Click here to read my entry :D (My twin sister & I)
Yeah thats why you should vote for me,
http://www.vote.youth.sg !
B14!
If not I'll do evil things to you, *evil laughs*
So, remember to vote for me okay! Thanks all x)

Email :
Contestant Code :
Full Name:
IC (S1234567Z):
Contact Number:


Powered by Weikiat.NET
[Edit]
Cant delete the entry (the voting form) before this.
Darn my itchy hands. So kindly just ignore it :)
[/Edit]

Bestie & I both woke up late for school today.
Sorry to ah gong & my twin for making them wait.
Had Emaths today. Woah man it was seriously hell.
Paper 1 was okay. Imagine putting your head down for 2h 30 mins.
Woah paper 2 was the killer paper, ever :(
Anyways, Food And Nutrition paper tomorrow! (Last paper)
Gotta go revise for it now, goodbye all!

No comments: